Thursday 11 March 2010

The Forest House - Marion Zimmer Bradley

The Forest House (Avalon, #4) The Forest House by Marion Zimmer Bradley



My rating: 4 of 5 stars

My first foray into MZB's Avalon series and I intend to read all of them in chronological order.



I enjoyed this a lot and would recommend this to anyone who is interested in Druids, Roman Britain etc.



A lot of other reviewers pointed to the historical inaccuracies in the book, I would say that this is something that simply cannot be prevented in a book of this kind. If you want to read an academically researched book on Druids then I would recommend you pick up Jean Markale. If you want to be entertained, then this is a perfectly good choice.


Other books in the series include:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...